FAQ's
Downloads
Support Forum
  SnailSource.com [Logo]
Calendar LiteCalendar Lite (Demo)
Calendar ProCalendar Pro (Demo)
LinksLinks Pro (Demo)
RegisterRegister
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages SearchSearch FAQFAQ ProfileProfile MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups Join GroupsJoin Groups

Calendar MOD issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Calendar Lite Support printer-friendly view
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boy

Hlp* 0.10
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: Calendar MOD issues Reply with quote Direct link

Hello there,

I got this error messages when I click on "Calendar" on the main menu. I checked and strictly follow the instruction in INSTALL.TXT. The version I used is 1.2.2j .

Any help is appriciate.
====================================

Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php:109) in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\includes\sessions.php on line 293

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php:109) in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\includes\sessions.php on line 294

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php:109) in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\includes\page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php:109) in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\includes\page_header.php on line 480

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\calendar.php:109) in E:\WebServ\krvn\backup\includes\page_header.php on line 481
Boy

Hlp* 0.10
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

OK, I found the solition. Just because the variable PHP_SELF is not defined. I commented it out and now it works.

Hope this solves the problem. Is there any consequence of this?

Anyway, I found that my calendar is different from that on this site:
- I cannot filter the events.
- There is no link to the index page from calendar.php.
- One more question: how to customize the color of this calendar?

Thanks so much.

Boy
Martin
Site Admin

Hlp* 3655.72
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

Boy wrote:
OK, I found the solition. Just because the variable PHP_SELF is not defined. I commented it out and now it works.

Hope this solves the problem. Is there any consequence of this?

Anyway, I found that my calendar is different from that on this site:
- I cannot filter the events.
- There is no link to the index page from calendar.php.
- One more question: how to customize the color of this calendar?

Thanks so much.

Boy

Ok, first off the issue you mentioned has been covered albeit not fixed in the 1.2.2k version (knew I'd forgotten something Embarassed ).

You need to change

Code:
if (!$PHP_SELF) {

to...

Code:
if (!isset($PHP_SELF)) {

As regards the other issues you mentioned... please use the search facility provided on this forum and actually read some of the posts here. You should find all your answers as well as an understanding of why the calendar here is different.
Boy

Hlp* 0.10
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Direct link

THanks so much. I've done it.

Boy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    SnailSource.com Forum Index -> Calendar Lite Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: